Peanut is fine!!
I had a rough visit with a specialist today. Didn't listen to me one bit!!
Add in that tomorrow is Andrew's anniversary.
++ having to explain to some foreign guy in the class from earlier , that I was indeed pregnant. & why his wife looks more pregnant than I.
I got home & have been sobbing.
Prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rebecca.
DeletePraying.
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie.
DeletePrayers!!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteAww, wish I could give you a big hug right now, but I will be praying, too.
ReplyDeleteOh K - I will be praying for you. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDelete((Hugs back )) Thanks M.
DeleteSorry for the rough day :( Praying for you my friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat !
DeletePrayers!
ReplyDeleteThanks Donna !
DeletePrayers!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMany prayers for you--rough days mean that brighter ones are ahead!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, sad day. Prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope this week is shaping up better than the conclusion to last week.
ReplyDelete