Friday, January 16, 2015

37 weeks



So in 9 hours I am full term ( 37 weeks )

How far along?37 Weeks.
Clothing? Still a mix.
Stretch marks? Some
Sleep?  Sketchy at best. up every 2-3 hours for the bathroom.
Best moment of this week? finally nailing down a name..  ( you'll have to wait til he arrives to find out ) and yes, it has changed from what we were thinking a couple of months ago.
Worst moment of this week? ? 
Miss anything? food. I am hungry all the time & have to be super vigilant on the diet, the last few weeks aren't easy to control & they docs aren't hesitant to put me on insulin ( even if for a couple days )
Movement? OMG all the time. Afternoons at work are the worst. The sitting up in my chair at work is hard. I am much more comfortable relaxed on the courch or lazy-boy.  Had a couple hours the other night where I thought we might have to call the doctor & go in.
Symptoms? Need more sleep, no swellig in my feet yet.
Food cravings? Craving everything, but nothing that I should have.
Gender? . Boy..
Labor Signs?  Contractions ever so often.
Belly button in or out? In
Mood? Joyous.
Rituals? If I can go to bed with hubs ( he goes to bed early ) we talk to peanut & hubs rubs the belly & peanut, usually obligies with some good fist pumps back.
Milestones? FULL TERM !!!
Looking forward to?  seeing little guy soon.
This week's pregnancy-small-talk-gems (aka things other people say to pregnant ladies without thinking):  N/A
Notes from doctor’s appointment:
Updates from the Dr. today.  I am 2cm dialated & 80% effaced. I lost 3lbs from last weeks weigh-in. My Doctor says don't worry.     However my doc is going to the March for Life, next week with his kids ( he's a chaperone ). So Peanut needs to hang out for another week. He said he's on call A LOT the week he gets back; he says he wants the joy of being able to deliver me.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh full term!!! Praise God! Praying you have a smooth and safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Just a few more centimeters and I would begged to be endured! lmbo! Praying!

    ReplyDelete