Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Disturbing local news.

This story is very


Disturbing




It makes me ANGRY.

But it makes me sad, to think this woman did this,

How are we as prolife people not reaching these women, to let them know we are out here.

If they truly cannot take care of their children, someone else will.  She could have dropped him off anywhere & someone would have taken him no questions asked.

She chose life for her baby for 9 months, then to do something like this.

I just don't understand.

3 comments:

  1. This is heartbreaking, and especially painful to contemplate when you have just lost your sweet, chubby, beautiful David. I am just a lurker, but please know that I am praying for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.. and.. thank you for the prayers.

      Delete
  2. Stories like this make me sick to my stomach. I am going to pray for that baby's soul and for his mother for making that choice. It really is disturbing.

    ReplyDelete