Thursday, January 15, 2015
Metformin
Found this Interesting Article on Metformin out on the interwebs and also in our local online paper this past week.
I take it to heart, because I live in between all the Great Lakes. I know their are trace amounts of lots of things in the Great Lakes. I've always heard that their were high levels of birth control in our lakes.
Doesn't sound reassuring for the metformin being found in the water.
I do know that all our doctors, here, OB & PCP do not advise eating fish from our lakes! Not enough testing is done to validate the levels of all these in the local fish. Fish like Salmon caught in streams, are deemed ( OK ) because the streams flow into the lakes, the streams get more natural filtering & don't have big water systems dumping into them.( yes I know it's all part of the same eco-system).
Interesting read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment