So sometime in the next 26 days.. peanut will arrive.
Everyone has done an awesome job of praying for me during this rather trying pregnancy. I would be humbled to pray for you now.
*******************************************************************************
If you have any intentions I can offer up my labor ( pains ) for, please let me know in the combox, or you can e-mail me at: luckysunshine (at) (gmail) dot com.
Please note I will be praying a general intention for all those in the Catholic IF --FB group.

For my husband and me and that we receive a miracle this year. Praying for you! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely !!
DeleteI'll pray for you and your sweet baby, and you pray for mine. Sound good? :D Hoping for all the best for you guys! Especially a nice delivery!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie !
DeleteI'm so excited for you! Thank you for doing this, and right now, my prayer intentions are for my job, and in general for what I'm supposed to do to follow God.
ReplyDeleteYou got it !
DeleteGod bless u!!!! Can u pray for healing from the emotional wounds of IF, and that we can we can adopt soon. Thank u.
ReplyDelete