Sunday, January 11, 2015

Randoms around the kitchen

Our bag for the hospital, it's got about half of what we need. It's pulling duty for the entire brood. I'm not taking multiple bags.  I did put a reusable grocery tote in the bottom for xtras we will bring home from the hospital. 


Car seat . Figure if I leave it under the table it's out of foot traffic. 



If you know what the pink & blue straps are, I give you a lot of credit. 
( ok) so they are the straps for the NST they make me keep mine & bring them with me. I asked if I could get a locker for them & they laughed. 

Package that has Been ready to ship to my sister & niece for about a week. ( I shipped it this weekend) finally!!


Parents magazine? What!!
Church bulletin for the church close to our house, not my favorite place to go on a regular basis. 
Check that I need to cash. 



2 pieces of art, Christmas gifts that need to be hung on the walls. So if I leave them out & in the way it's supposed to be a reminder to hubs that they need to go up. 



This has been a very funny read. It's written by 2 guys & set up like a car manual. 






4 comments:

  1. I think I drove around with the car seat in the back of my car for at least a week before Maria. For your half packed bag- make a list if you haven't already, of what else needs packed. I was so so glad I did that, as my labor was so fast and intense! Chuck was able to go down my list and pack everything while I was between contractions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so cold here, I don't want to spend the 5 minutes outside to install the car seat. It's supposed to be in the 20's this weekend, so that looks like it might get installed then. The bag for the hospital is 90% done!!

      Delete
  2. I know all about the pink and blue straps :))

    ReplyDelete