Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Faith or Fear

I like Simple and concise homilies.

Faith! If you don't have faith, it's because you fear. If you have fear, it's because you don't have Faith.

###############################

Full circle, this hit back home.

Faith is what helped us get thru David's passing. With Andrew's passing,  I will admit to having some fear. I guess that means, we still needed to grow in our faith. 

################################

Teared up when getting ashes today. 

Remember you are dust, and to dust you shall return.

Thinking of David.  In his little crematorium,  4 short weeks ago. Returned to dust (ashes)

5 comments:

  1. I too, like the simple and concise ones. David was on my mind yesterday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just four short weeks. It must have been tough to pick up his ashes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MB. I still have a hard time.. tearing up every time I go to church..

      Delete
  3. Oh, those solemn words hitting so hard and so close to home! Praying, friend!

    ReplyDelete