Many of our family went to FUS. Many of us have been praying for Paul and Annie.
I know Paul passed shortly after my David did.
There is an Etsy Shop with proceeds going to Annie & the kids.
There is a cross, some beautiful canvas's with some "Paul" phrases and then there this one:
You Ask me Wether
I am in good spirits
How could I not be so?
As long as Faith
Gives me Strength
I will always be Joyful.
+Pier Giorgio Frassati
I cannot tell you how much this speaks to me lately.
××××××××××××××××##########÷÷÷÷÷÷÷====#####××××××××××××
Some kind friends gifted us the beautiful print of Pier Giorgio Frassati. Take a view if you haven't already, all the proceeds from the etsy shop, benefit the Paul and Anne Coakley family. Paul lost his battle with Cancer in January, and leaves a wife ( pregnant) & 3 +1 in utero children.
+Peace+
I love Bl. Pier Giorgio! He is very near and dear to both my husband and I and figured very prominently in our meeting and ultimately getting engaged. Bl. Pier Giorgio, pray for us!
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a profound quote
ReplyDelete