And seeing your little tuft of hair taped to my wallet, as I get my debit card out at the grocery store & start crying like a baby. I'm sure I looked like a train wreck.
Hair courtesy of dr breaking my water & some of his hair getting caught in the hook.
Getting bills every day in the mail, that remind me if everything we did to ensure you were healthy.
Having to explain to your cousin, that you weren't going to wake up. ( he was flipping thru the pics on my phone & saw this picture of you ) said baby David sleeping.
Having to explain to some operator ( who doesn't speak good English) at the store we need to return a bunch of items from our gift registry. Then the questions ensue, why did we register for them if we did not want them ?
Writing thank you for attending our sons funeral, instead of addressing cute baby announcements.
Some days are harder than others, but we think of our little Saints in Heaven.




Thinking of you every day.
ReplyDeleteSo true about the learning to live without them. God bless you. Praying for you. The grief can be so overwhelming at times. ((((HUGS))))
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) and prayers. Love you K!
ReplyDeletei am reading all if your posts, but I jyst canot seem to find the words to convey the depth of the sorrow I feel for your loss. Just know that not a day passes that I am not asking God to continue to give you peace. You are quite possibly the strongest lady I know to embrace this suffering with trust in Gods goodness. See, I said I can't adequately express myself. Big hugs, K! You are so very courageous!!!
ReplyDeletePraying. No words, friend-just prayers!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for you!
ReplyDeleteYou will continue to be in my prayers K during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry!
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeleteThe image you shared, "The hardest part wasn't losing you, it was learning to live without you" - and the lock of David's hair - I can't stop asking God "why".
<3