We've lived in our house for 9 something years.
Have yet to hang anything on the walls in a few rooms. We had things to go on the walls, so no more ... Excuses
So pictures & such are going up, even if they are crooked, disheveled , or tattered.
So before
After.
Didn't say a lot of progress, just a little.
More to come. I still have blank walls.
Yay!! Starting little and loving it will help the rest follow, I'm sure. I think wall decor adds home--y-ness and adds personality. The first nail in the wall is the hardest for me and it just seems daunting to me to have such a blank canvas, but the more I add and rearrange, it does seem to fall into place and is beautiful in the end.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see more "before and afters" of your walls and decor!
Soon, working on the next wall
ReplyDeleteWe have quite a few blank walls in our home as well...and we've been in our house 13 years! I guess if something ever strikes me for certain walls...I would get it. Starting small is a good thing.
ReplyDeleteI actually do have a few things on my walls, but I'm not very good at coordinating or switching it up. Can't wait to see what else you put up!
ReplyDeleteNice!!!! Cant wait for more pics. ;)
ReplyDelete