Part # 2 of Elizabeth's Baptism - more of the behind the scenes . Lovely Hot pink Roses, some blue flowers were added in the morning, in memory of her brothers. The white Cross vase was given to us when we lost David. It is so beautiful to bring out with flowers in it. The silver tiered server in the back was from our wedding ( I found it at an estate sale before our wedding - I love bringing it out to display food -- day - to day - it holds veggies on our window sill.
Well the forecast was 100% rain, so all my decoration ideas - lanterns hanging from the trees, all got ditched. Thankfully I had made this up ahead of time, and didn't string it to anything, like I intended. I used painters tape to tape them to the wall - and they held pretty good ( so good, they are still up )
They are doilies, with lettering I printed out on the computer the largest I could make -- and cut them out )
MMM cake - we had cake made from the same bakery that did our wedding cake, since we differ on what is the appropriate flavor for a party, the "cake" was yellow, with buttercream, and we got a dozen and half chocolate cupcakes with the buttercream frosting, and they had white pearl sprinkles, which they also put on the edge of the cake. love them Shout out to Sunflour Bakehouse in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment