Most of the pictures of my boys look something like this..
So Samuel our first (known pregnancy) was miscarried on December 26, 2012.
We had testing done, so we know it was boy.
Our Second pregnancy resulted in Baby B - ( twin ) passing around 8-10 weeks.
and Andrew stillborn ( 21 weeks ) on October 2, 2013
Our third pregnancy was David who was stillborn on January 21, 2015 at 37 1/2 weeks.
Our fourth pregnancy resulted in Baby B ( twin ) passing around 12 weeks. and Elizabeth born healthy on June 15, 2016
With the Baby B - 2nd pregnancy - I had a dream early on that I was carrying 2 boys -double the trouble. So for baby B - I have to assume my gut was right. In our third pregnancy I had a dream that I was having a boy, and ended up with David. With #4 I dreamt I was having a boy & girl. ( again the assumption that B was a boy )

I am so sorry for your loss. Snuggle up that baby girl!
ReplyDelete