Monday, October 10, 2016

Day 10 - Symbols * Signs -- Capture your Grief







When I see owls, I think of our ultrasounds of our twins. Twins look like owls on ultrasound.

When I see peanuts, I think of David. That was his nickname.

When I see pennies on the ground I think of my grandpa. Dropping them down, so I know he is there. I know is watching out and guarding me wherever I see them.

When I see Frogs, I am reminded to give my husband a hug.

I often am stopped or triggered by a number 12 : 23   .. was the date my dad passed.

There are flowers, that remind me of different losses.

There are things that trigger each and every day, but they are good signs, and it reminds me that they ( my boys, my dad, my grandpa ) are around me and present everyday. 

Gentle reminders that they do see what's going on, make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment