Beautiful mysteries
Would , my boys have my eyes, daddy's nose?
The mystery of early miscarriage, is you don't get to see all these details.
With my stillbirth boys, I got to see their perfectly formed noses to know they looked like their daddy. The had full heads of hair. Their eyes are completely a mystery.
Their personalities still a mystery, their cry I will never hear.
The beauty is I know, they would have been a perfect blend of mommy and daddy.
I still long to see what they would grow up to be.
I am sure these questions cross your mind daily. Probably especially watching Lizzi's personality develop. Thank God for a faith that allows us the possibility to answer some of these questions some day.
ReplyDelete*Lizzie's
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"Their personalities still a mystery, their cry I will never hear. "
ReplyDelete:-(
<3