Friday, November 1, 2013

Adopt-a-Blogger




                                                                    Adopt-a-Blogger

It is an honor to be chosen for the month of November, my husband and I deeply appreciate all the prayers that will be coming our way this month.

The short story(stats) of our Infertility issues. I have PCOS & Mild Endo. I have had many procedures, taken all sorts of meds/vitamin, and made diet changes. But still infertility was still something we didn't think we had. We were in denial.

Our whole infertility story

Our Son Andrew's Still Birth Story

Our Son Sammy's miscarriage

Story and experiences in our family with Adoption   and Adoption Part 2

Our journey has been long, we have endured many speedbumps, but we haven't given up hope. Although after Sammy then Andrew, it can be hard to jump back into TTC. After each loss, it is hard to know when is the right time to begin trying or continue waiting.  My husband and I both will advance to the next age bracket next year, and it will probably mark the end of our TTC journey.

It is many women's dream to have and hold their baby, I am thankful that I got to experience birth and hold my son Andrew, even though he was not breathing. I just pray that God is satisfied with the Saints I have created for him, and that he gives me one more that I can keep on Earth for a longer period of time.

What we ask prayers for:
Decisions on our next "plan" and our meeting with our doctors on November 8th.
Are our hearts ready again?
Do we TTC again ?
Are we content with being a family of 2? 
We ask your prayers for all women who face difficult decisions in their pregnancy.


 Lord God, my desire for a child grows stronger every day. Cradle me in your love and calm all my anxieties. I look to you for insight so I can do my part in making my dream of parenthood a reality. Stir in my heart the desire to follow your will in all my decisions. Give me the courage to trust your guiding presence. Help me, Lord, to prepare myself for the day on which I might be blessed with an earthly child. Deepen my trust in your plan for our family. Amen

Thank you for praying for us.

Kristen & Mr. Lucky

9 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be lifting y'all up in prayer especially this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled that you will be the recipient of this month's prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your faith is absolutely beautiful. I am in awe of it and the grace with which you carry yourself. It is an honor to pray for you this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will continue to lift you and your husband up in prayers this month and more specifically for the intentions you requested. It is an honor to pray for you and to offer any and all sufferings I may experience this month for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your faith and continued hope are soooooooo beautiful. I am inspired and encouraged. Prayers for you from hubby and I!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read about your experiences with adoption, but the links aren't working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to pray for your specific intentions this month!!! And you shared such a beautiful prayer at the end of your post. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending up lots of prayers for you this month!

    ReplyDelete