Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Little Happies Vol 5



Take the time to visit  Blessed to Be to see more little happies

1. Gelato!

2. This is the beginning of French onion soup, I made this weekend.   I made the batch for about 1/3 of the price I pay for a bowl , while out for lunch. 



3. OMG!! Found this book at a recent book sale. My little nephews are going to love it, since all little boys think bodily functions are funny. 

4. Sinks! Who would have thought there were so many choices. 

 5. After some quick decisons this is the faucet we picked out. 

( Bonus )
6.  Weather in the 40's & 50's  !!!
Please visit Stephanie and the others who linked up over at blessed to be. 

Hope you have a happy week


10 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm! Your post is making me hungry. That gelato looks heavenly. And the French onion soup!!!! Mmmmm! Btw, I must have the mind of a little boy, because I always think farts are funny. And of all those sinks, I really love the big sink on the top left. That's what I want to put in my house some day! But for now, we live in an apartment, so we'll just stick with the double sink it came with. It's fun to dream about what our home will be like some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the top sink on the left, but we'd have to do some plumbing changes, so we are going with middle right. right now my sinks are 50/50 in size.. so having one bigger is okay in my book.

      Delete
  2. I like the faucet. That book is so cute!!! Yay for warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the weather here is peeking into the 60's for a daytime high, but it's still going down into the 30's at night.. crazy. .crazy weather.

      Delete
  3. There are so many choices when it comes to remodeling anything! I do like the faucet. We replaced out last summer with one that is a pull out kind that has a sprayer! I love it for now I can wash out bigger basins and pots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all into remodeling right now.. adrenaline !!

      Delete
  4. Gelato is definitely happy and that book cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to take a video of the book for you guys!!

      Delete
  5. I am hungry for your Gelato - and can't imagine what the fart sounds sound like in that book! :-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luke would like the book! It starts at fish, then a mouse & goes up to an elephant. It also gives facts, like how far you can smell it when they do it..

      Delete