
I'm sure happy the weather has been nice. I love wearing these sandals. You will find me wearing them most days unless there is snow on the ground.
2. Easter. He has risen! Great time with my family!
3. My nephew started pedaling the bike he loves to scoot around in. He's only 2 & riding a 2 wheel bike ( with training wheels)
4.kitchen remodeling coming along. No big news this week. Waiting on a contractor for another estimate.
5. We saw 80 on the thermometer, this past weekend.

80 degrees AND sandals!! Great combo! :) Also, a two year old riding a bike?? That's wild! And awesome!
ReplyDeletethe nephew is a stinker, when I tried to take video, he refused to ride.
DeleteWe saw 80's too! It felt so good. I guess this weekend we are going back to the 50's..I remember when that temp felt warm. Eeesh.
ReplyDelete50's is feeling warm after the winter. I'm okay with 70 though.
DeleteYay for warm weather and sandals!
ReplyDeleteSo many great things to celebrate.....and warm weather, FINALLY!!!
ReplyDelete