Monday, April 7, 2014

Little Happies Vol 6






 
My Little happies for the week.
1. Visiting with my godson, we had lunch, went to the park, watched some cartoons, colored, played games, Legos, cars, dinosaurs, and then went to the play land at a familiar restaurant.


2. I can't believe how long my hair is.  I don't have a good mirror to take the picture in, so when I was out trying on pants I took the opportunity to snap a picture. When I cut it about every 10 weeks, we cut at least 2" each time.. to keep it a consistent length. It loves to grow.


3. Plumber installed new shower fixtures.. on the other side is my kitchen. Once the countertop came off, the plumber could work.. this is one expensive faucet. 


4. The benefit/drawback to no kitchen, is eating out. I had chinese one day last week.
This was my fortune.



5.   We've had 2,   50 degree days .. this past week.. Woo Hoo to warmer weather.. Still snow covered areas, but hopefully by the end of April they will be gone.


Have a wonderful week.

You know you want to visit Blessed to Be for more little happies. I guarantee they will leave you with a smile on your face.

4 comments:

  1. Gee, thanks for the sweet words. :)

    Loving the long hair! It looks so healthy too!! Mmmmm, Chinese food and eating out!! Two of my favorites. And 50 degree weather... another favorite! I hope that snow melts soon and and the weather stays warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been getting a taste of warmer weather around my neck of the woods too...so so nice. I guess next week we go back to the 40's (No!) but go back up...like the new shower fixtures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. I'll post a final picture of the bathroom soon.. I need a couple of warm days to finish painting some trim items.

      Delete