
2. Hubs birthday ( big one ) people that mean the most to us, celebrated with us.
3. Worked on, planning some 'ahead' meals so we don't eat out. I have 2-3 things in the refrigerator, prepped, so it is quick to table when I get home from work.
4. Got my read on this weekend, working on "heaven is for real' and the paleo cookbook " practical paleo" made some ghee ( goes into detail how to make)
5. Have a Light Weigh meeting group meeting tonight.. If you are looking for a weight loss plan this might be for you. Let me know if you have any questions on it. It's worked all around for the better for me.
Thanks for stopping by.. visit Stephanie & the others for more happies.
It's sure to bring a smile !!

Those flowers are gorgeous! And so happy you were surrounded by loved ones to celebrate the husband's birthday. Happy birthday, Mr. Sunshine!!! I've never made ghee before, but now you have me curious. I'll have to give it a try some time. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face today. :) I really needed it! Your happies cheer me up!
ReplyDeleteLove the daffodils!
ReplyDelete