I think I'm going to need to contact Websters. My lovely group of un-edumacated customers are driving me nuts with their lingo/language/mispelling/back-country English
Here's the first word that I gave a second glance : a re ( how they wrote it ) they commonly write "are" when it truly should be our. -- Okay.. that one could be confusing.. soo I'll forgive them on that one.
Here's the next one from this person.. ( I'll give you the whole sentence- because it makes it so much easier )
I would like you to summit by 5/1/14 ( I will assume they are trying to say submit ) but that is where they put nothing. No period, no question mark? No nothing.. I clearly have no idea what they want me to "summit" or "submit"
So next I receive an e-mail from the above persons co-worker.
What would be easier for you in the next? ( next what?)
Next line is:
Right now I have ( what )
This is not a good sign for the week to come.... I guess it is just going to be one of those weeks.
Yeesh! This is actually kind of terrifying to my little English teacher heart!
ReplyDeleteYes very scary !
Delete