Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Are you a youth minister

Okay.. so moons ago, I was a Youth Minister.  Long enough, that I went to WYD in Rome, and WYD in Germany with them.

To give you an idea how long ago.

I retired from it because the parish I worked for, was closed, at a time when there were many parishes closing, so more YM's than parishes. I just never have found an opportunity, that fit me and  my husband's schedules.

So that leaves me with a lot of books, that are taking up space. Space I could use for ? well I don't know, but if you are interested in anything you see below.. . Leave me a message at luckysunshine 25 (at) g mail . com

The JPII poster ( from WYD Germany ) it's actually pixels of thousands of individual pictures.  Only goes to someone who takes a lot of the books. --disclaimer the poster has been rolled, so it might look best if you put in a frame. 

JPII poster



Oneof the binders  from Center for Ministry Development.

2nd binder from the series.





(3rd above)

(4th below)



Message of Film ( this is the inside cover  ( so you can see what movies are in the book )
So the basics of this is you watch the movie & it has discussion questions for after the movie is over.








Meeting ideas, for living life like St . Francis









2 comments:

  1. I'm a youth minister!! But I'm overwhelmed by all of these great options. Which ones did you use the most when you were a youth minister?

    ReplyDelete