Friday, April 18, 2014

Does he understand

Does he understand who he's messing with! 

So hubs asked me to go looking for this particular tile we saw online. I found something very close. We don't know who the manufacturer of the tile is, which makes it that much more difficult.

I really like what I found, he likes it!

BUT it's out of what HE wants to spend.

Let me show you.

We're not talking can't eat for the next year. We're talking a couple hundred over the budget. No biggie! 

So apparently if I decide this is what we want, it means no vacation( he likes to play those kind of games). In reality our vacation plans normally get botched somehow. 

So the question, get the tile or look for something in his budget. 

I am usually the one who concedes, but I haven't caved yet. 
 
Update: we got the tile!!

6 comments:

  1. The tile is beautiful! I wouldn't want to give up vacation though! hmm I know you live in a totally different region but we have tile clearance centers near us with stylish stuff for better prices or you could re-negotiate with the husband. I just could not give up vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tile is gorgeous! I say give him a couple days to really think about it and if it's worth it. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He thought about it, long and hard & we are getting the tile! I had to take him to the tile shop so he could see it in different light. He also thought we needed much more than we did. I did the measuring & he assumed I didn't calculate something correctly. Crazy hormones in this house the last couple of days.

      Delete
  3. Pretty tile, Im glad it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tile and YAY for still being able to take the vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete