Tuesday, June 24, 2014

7.3

So not much has changed in the week. Except for the fact, that all-day sickness has set in.  I'm making the best of it, no questions when I asked for the Zofran to be refilled. ( they gave me 30 days supply ) considering last time, the sickness/nausea never went away. Normally the dr. will only give 10 pills in a month.

The food adversions have come back too.  Chicken is OK, as long as I don't have to cook it.  Red meat and turkey, have no desire for. Before I eat something, I seriously consider what it might taste like a second time.. ( catch my drift ).   So dinners have looked like, chicken- rice-green beans, chicken-potatoes-green beans, chicken - chicken,  or pizza. I absolutely cannot stand to load the dishwasher ( but I do ), the smells of everything just are noxious to me.

No cravings, but I need a snack late, before I go to bed, otherwise on one of my many bathroom trips in the night, I will need a snack. I have some crackers first thing in the morning, to settle my stomach.

I have my MFM Consulation appointment next week. * Tuesday * on 8.3 they will do an exam, ultrasound & I'm sure some other fun things  and on 8.5 I have my offices required Nurse appt. ( they go thru 1000's of questions about famly history ) for some reason, they can't look up the last one in their fancy dancy computer system.   I'm also going every week for Progesterone & HCG lab draws.

I am overjoyed that I have all these symptoms, all signs of definitely being pregant.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to read this. Been keeping you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update!!! So excited that things are going so well for you! Sorry you're so sick...but like you, I love the symptoms that let me know this is really happening!!! I'll be praying for you and the bean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are having so many symptoms, even if they aren't that fun!

    ReplyDelete