Stop over to Stephanies to see the other Little Happies.
1. This little one was baptized. Yes she was soo excited. She also was elated that the Deacon let her dangle her feet in the font after he baptized her ( private) after mass. She would have loved a full Emersion. Loves water. Deacon was shocked she didn't cry when he poured water On her head.
2. Bonfire weather.
3.almost done. , projects take a while at our house.
4. Had some organic bacon from a small Amish farm. Delicious!!




Baptisms, bacon and bonfires, hap pies indeed! I'm praying all goes well at the ultrasound tomorrow!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for the ultrasound!!
ReplyDeleteAll of these happies are great! That little girl up top is SO adorable. :) I really want to be sitting by that bonfire right now. And your kitchen is coming along!! It looks great! Mmmm. Can you send me some of that bacon because I'm salivating over my keyboard here!! :D Prayers for a perfect ultrasound!
ReplyDeletePraying all went well with your u/s!! Let us know.
ReplyDeleteyum....bacon!!!! Excited that you are making progress on the kitchen. Looks great so far!
ReplyDelete