Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Would you like that super sized?

I took the day off today to drive my husband across the state to pick up a new truck. 
Yeah, the super sized truck. The dealer guy must think we are 2 chumps. First thing he wanted was for us to sign paperwork. Yep, not going I happen til I see every bit of that truck work, properly!

We've been waiting for 2 hours for those" last minute" details to be worked on. 

This is a huge investment.

( all I asked for, for co-signing on this beast, is some flowers ) I might have to use the company card & by myself some. 

3 comments:

  1. That is a huge truck and yes a huge investment! I hope it all works out and you get your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH!!! That thing is HUGE!! I hope everything worked out for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete