Monday, June 2, 2014

Little Happies

 
 
Please stop on over to Stephanie at Blessed to Be for more . Happies.

So for the week
Some of the flowers planted. Still have more accts to do. These were just so pretty.

I made up this planter a week or so ago& it is growing very nicely. Look at all the stuff drapping over already. 



Sneak peek to kitchen. Backsplash was competed. Last week. 
Still need one more thing done before reveal. 



sleeping beauty. Would you believe she won't sleep anywhere else. 


Lilacs!!


5 comments:

  1. I love the combo of all those flowers in the first pic! It's a piece of artwork!! Also, those plants hanging over the edge of the planter look wonderful. And your kitchen!! Ahhhh! Can't wait to see the reveal. Just that little sneak peak looks FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower bed...not a weed in sight. Ah...I just can't keep up with all of the weeding this spring..those stinkers are invading! Love the planter too. I need to mix my flowers up more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't lie, it took a lot of work to get it weed free.. & it was freshly rototilled before planting too.

      Delete