So I've got one last container up my sleeve. I went into more detail here, about how to plant & prepare yourcontainer for planting.
These are some big pots also, like before. These things last for a long time.. We've had this one for about 6 years. I'm kinda getting sick of it..So I planted these & have them at the end of our driveway trying to sell them.
So in the big pots are : Bluebird (blue flowering plant) , Gloria-Euphorbia ( little white flowers), Petite licorice plant, pretty much picasso supertunia( purple & green ), varigated potato vine, and Corkscrew rush twister (juncus effusus) in the middle.
supertunia's look better in this pot.
Again, water, water, water!!
Might get one more planter out of me, if I ever get to making something for my house. I still haven't planted flats of flowers at my front porch either. Such is life.. put others first.


Again - fabulous planters!!! I know none of the flower names if not for you!!!
ReplyDelete