Sharing a brief little note for the moment.
Our little one; will be born in the next 24 hours, but he is already home with the Lord.
I went to my routine Tuesday appointment.. like I have for the last 7 months.
Our little guy did not have a heartbeat on the ultrasound, and it did not show anything abnormal.
I was at the specialist, the doc, the nurse, receptionist & ultrasound tech, were all crying.. looking at the screen. I was still in shock. The doctors initial gut, is a compressed cord. , we will see when he comes out. I was not ready to go sit in L&D yet, so I came home. I will go back in the morning to be induced ( unless something happens on its own overnight --but thinking it won't ).
My OB is out town, at the DC March for Life. So someone else in his practice will begin the induction in the morning. I wasn't fond of the lady on call today & what she wanted to do, so I opted to come back.
My husband is very upset.. He keeps asking WHY?
Why does one have to endure this over & over & over again.
Our newest son, will join his brothers, Samuel, B, & Andrew in heaven.
Please pray we have compassionate nurses & doctors tomorrow, to get us through this.
I keep refreshing your FB post and your blog to see if maybe I imagined this or there was some mistake or something. I haven't stopped thinking about you since I read your post a few hours ago, and I'm part way through an extra rosary for you and your family. I would love to know "why" for you, too, but I do know that your dear little ones must be praying for you so much in Heaven right now. Many many prayers for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie.
DeleteK - I just can't believe this is real. I prayed a rosary on my drive into work this afternoon and will continue the prayers this evening and tomorrow and beyond. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteThanks M.
DeleteI am so incredibly sorry. I am crying for you right now. I prayed the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for you and will continue to keep you in prayer whenever I think of you. I will be offering my pain from surgery (in two days) for you.
ReplyDeletethank you for your prayers. I hope you have been released from the hospital & are recovering at home... prayers to you also.
DeleteOffering everything I have up for you to get through this time. Definitely praying for a doc you are comfortable with as well.
ReplyDeletethank you, prayers for the sweet little one you are taking excellent care of..
DeleteStephanie shared this news with me this morning, and I have been walking around with a lump in my throat all day. I am so, so, so sorry. Beyond words. I drove straight to Adoration and said a Rosary for you and your little one. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you...my heart is just broken.
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you as you go into induction.. please know my heart is with you.
DeleteWhen I saw your post this morning all I could say was "No, this is not happening" and "Why". My heart breaks for you and your DH. Please be assured of my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat.
DeleteMy heart breaks for you. I do not understand why you have been handed such tragic losses. Lord, have mercy. You are all in my prayers
ReplyDeleteThank you..
DeleteLord have mercy. Words fail me. Know that you are covered in prayer. I just can't believe it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Madeline. Words cannot explain this..
DeleteI don't understand either. There are no words. I am so sorry and praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks CM
DeletePraying for you and your dh during this most difficult time. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI am so very sorry for your loss. I have been praying my rosary for you today. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteThank you !
Deleteno words. none. just prayers. lots of them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sew.
DeleteI am so very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers. I will also be praying for kind and compassionate nurses and doctors tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThanks Beth.. I went back & re-read a lot of your posts about Rebecca to help me thru, my difficult hours. Although our situations are a little different.. It helped me greatly.
DeletePrayers for you and your dear husband. I am so very sorry for this loss. Words cannot express my sympathies.
ReplyDeleteThanks Patty.
DeleteI can't even imagine. I am so sorry. Lots of prayers for you and your husband.
ReplyDeleteThanks Elisa.
DeleteSaying so many prayers for you! May you create precious memories tomorrow even though they are not at all as you had hoped.
ReplyDeleteThank you KC.
DeleteK- I have no idea what to say except that I am so very sorry for the loss of your little boy. My prayers and sacrifices are being offered for your family. We will be praying your family through this. Xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI am so sorry. I can only pray. Lord have mercy, ease their heartbreak.
ReplyDeleteThank you Leila !
DeleteI have been thinking and praying for you continuously. Lord, have mercy on K and her husband.
ReplyDeleteThanks J!
DeleteI'm so sorry. This loss is so heartbreaking. I'll be praying for you today.
ReplyDeleteThanks Abigail
DeleteI am praying for you. SO very heartbreaking. God Bless you and your husband. No words...so so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteThank you!..
DeleteI am so, so sorry. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicole.. Hugs to your little ones.
DeleteI am so, so incredibly sorry. I'll be praying for you today and in the days to come. I hope God will shower His graces down on you today during your delivery.
ReplyDeleteThanks Karey, give those little ones extra hugs tonight..
DeleteI am so very sorry. I can't believe you have to go through all this. You will be in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather. No one should have to go thru this.. but we are at peace with this cross we carry.
DeleteMy heart breaks for you! I am so sorry. Praying!
ReplyDeleteThanks Donna.
DeleteI am so very, very sorry. I will be praying for you...
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel.
DeleteCried with you for most of yesterday. We are overwhelmed with sadness at this sad news and we are keeping vigil and praying and offering up any suffering for you today. Your son has deeply touched our hearts. So many prayers for your induction and for profound compassion to surround you in the form of your doctors and nurses. Lots of love from both of us.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteNothing but tears and prayers for you guys...
ReplyDeleteThanks Kathryn.
DeleteI am so sorry. Praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! I am praying for you and your husband and for compassionate nurses & Drs for our induction. Praying that God gives you consolation. Lord have mercy! Sending hugs and prayers!!
ReplyDeleteThank you.. We had awesome nurses, Nancy, Linda, Marty, and Liz. and Dr. D
DeleteI am so sorry, K. :( This news has shaken me to the core. My heart is so broken for your family. Continued prayers for peace during this painful time. I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie.
DeleteMy heart is breaking for you and your husband. We will pray for you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lynda.
DeleteYou are in my prayers, that you will somehow know something of God's love and comfort and sorrow for you this day and always.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is aching for your loss :( My daughter was born sleeping two months ago (she was born with a NTD so we knew it was a possibility). Needless to say, it was still devastating. I will never forget holding her though and we kept us with her for almost 24 hours. Take your time with your precious boy. It will never be enough, but I pray you can soak up a lifetime of kisses, hugs and snuggles to carry you through all the sad times. I can still feel Lily's cheeks on my lips and see her hand curled on my finger. Praying for a tremendous abundance of grace for you and your husband and an outpouring of compassion for your doctors and nurses. Have you contacted Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep? They offer bereavement photography...my pictures of Lily are priceless. www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org Also, I've written about my experience with Lily if you'd like to read....www.ladysoper.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI am so, so, so sorry for your loss. I will be holding you close in prayer. Praying for the grace to endure your labor.
so sorry for your loss.. Thanks for sending your love for our little David.
DeleteI am asking why, why, why with you and your hubby. Prayers during this tough time.
ReplyDeleteThanks MB. I will be discussing Why.. in an upcoming post.
DeletePraying for you constantly
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny !
Delete