I've been trying to finish up a lot of loose ends. The dreaded taxes are done. Still have to take them in to the accountant for her to submit, but 99% in my book.
Here is my accountability list, I made a couple of weeks ago, otherwise I would have spent my days, surfing the internet.
So I guess we start in cleaning the pantry. Ps I've started the flyer, just haven't had the time to sit down with the "boss" to go over it.
So gracing my refrigerator are some new artwork from little Picasso. He calls these dot dot dot pictures . He's had a new one every time I visit him.
Picasso
So I didn't add any of my fun projects to the list. I have made a couple of adventurous trips to hobby lobby. Our first one just opened a month ago.
So first up.
Shadow boxes
I plan on making 2, one of Andrew stuff & one of David stuff. I have Andrews outfit he wore, I also have footprints from both, dries flowers, hats, pictures etc.
Project 2
Crosses, I was going to buy some with their names, but seeing as I have time, I'm going to try & remake what I've seen.
That's the inspiration.
This is the blank canvas
The other blank canvas-- chipboard. I just need another trip to get the materials to put on it.
They will go on the wall. Are you ready people, I put more nails in the wall. Where I started putting some things up this week.










Nice work in getting things checked off your list!! Also I love what you plan to do with the cross and the shadow boxes. What wonderful ways to preserve their dear items and honor their memories.
ReplyDeleteOoh I look forward to seeing the finished projects, I like the inspiration pieces. Good for you for being able to get most of the list done. I don't know how big your pantry is but I bet you can get that accomplished in the next week!
ReplyDeleteI licentious wall of crosses! And the shadow boxes sound lovely.
ReplyDeleteI should do a shadow box of some sort with Gregory's things. Right now, it's all in a little quilted purse of sorts that they sent me home from the hospital with. Maybe that could be something I do tomorrow when I take the day off work. It's been two years.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are doing these things to remember your little boys. ((HUGS))
I love that you are delving into crafting and expressing things creatively (and putting nails in the wall!!). You picked really pretty projects to take on and I think they are going to be beautiful memorials in your home. Particularly interested to see the shadow boxes and the completed memory tray here...
ReplyDelete