Little did they know this was our due date for David.
Little did the organist know us, that the prelude music he played, was the same music I walked down the aisle to marry the hubs.
Mass was said by a former pastor. I always feel his homilies are 100% directed at me. Today, did not disappoint.
He talked about Why? & not always having an answer to every why? But as long as we have faith, that is what will get us through. Much more in depth, but that's what he hit on.
Also got our St. Blaise blessing. Curing all ailments of the throat, and anything else ailing the body. Good thing, cuz I have had a stomach bug, but didn't want to miss the mass. Feeling much better afterwards.

Small ordinary miracles are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI have said over and over since our daughter's diagnosis how thankful I am for our faith. I couldn't imagine going through this type of loss without it. I've had so many "coincidences" just like this...it feels like Jesus whispers in my ear, "I will carry you through this". The "Why" kills me all the time, but knowing the answer to the "Why" probably wouldn't make me miss Lily any less. Praying for you as you continue to navigate this path.
ReplyDeleteThankful that God has wrapped you in His arms - and is providing these "God-incidences" for you and DH. <3 Thinking of you and praying for you always. <3
ReplyDeleteAwesome hearing the details that made the Mass more meaningful for just you.
ReplyDelete