Can I invoke the prayer warriors again. 2 fold.
We just found out, that my husbands cousin, passed away unexpectedly early this morning. ( he's 46 )
My husband is just finally able to tell people about David.. he's more a quiet kinda guy. I am afraid, this will set him back & just make him more quiet, and hold more in.
I have my follow up appointment this afternoon. Can I ask for peace, so that I can keep it together, and have a clear head to ask all my questions, I have a list, & more so information that i've researched that I want to share with my doctor. I have to go alone, because my husband has been working all weekend/will be all week, nature of the beast when you own a business. ( I'm not complaining, and I knew when I booked the appointment, that I would likely have to go by myself ).
Praying for you and your husband and your family!
ReplyDeleteYes, praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely!
ReplyDeleteWe will be praying.
ReplyDeleteHugs and prayers!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've commented before but I'm so sorry for the recent loss of your son and your other children...and now another relative, too...I think of you often!
ReplyDeleteI'm so so sorry to hear about the passing of your hubby's cousin!
ReplyDelete