Doing the WIWS, to help me improve what I see in my body..
Need to get better at picture taking of me.. dress is burnt orange.. boots are brown.
For Church..
Boots : Eddie Bauer I believe had them forever, love them.. super comfy. Have stood the test of time
Dress : shirt dress crepe material.. JJill - haven't worn in we'll say 10 years.. could use a belt.. but i'm not really a belt person.

After church..
Stripe shirt : Merona at Target picked up on clearance $3 Red & blue stripe. I like the v-neck
Pants : hard to see, hand me downs from my little sister.. to the little me.. size I've not worn since high school.
Okay people.. I've lost a lot of weight.. and so far have kept it off.
In the fashion of keeping it real here on the blog.. I was wearing size 16's going into pregnancy.. ( comfortable 16's not on the verge of needing a bigger size ) They definitely are way to big, so I have been window shopping & just trying on clothes.. so I find that 14's are way too big too. 12's are getting close, but people I've been trying on 10's that are comfortable. We'll just say that the only part of my wardrobe that still fits are my socks. If I've found an awesome deal on stuff, I've picked up a few things.. who can't pass up $3 shirts at target.. Still waiting til closer to going back to work , to refresh some things.. I've been digging back deep in the closet for smaller sizes, which are still not the size I am wearing now.. but dresses are a little more easier to make do, than pants.
I've also invested in these to help with the midsection lumpiness that I was left with. It's the target version, of Spanx.. surprisingly comfortable.. I don't wear it all the time, but for work, going out, it will be worn.. Around the house.. probably not..


I love the dress! And it was neat seeing your hair down, I think I have only seen it up. You look amazing K! That is cool that you are finding a bunch of deals.
ReplyDeleteHair... I tend to start with it down, and end up putting it up, as the day progresses.
DeleteI so *LOVE* your boots! I really need to invest in some - it seems to be the "in" thing and I've never been on that bandwagon, although I love them on other people. I might just have to try some on during my next trip to the shoe store. :) Then a trip to another store for a dress so you can actually see them. Haha!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on size 10!!! Wow! Even before you wrote what size you were below the pictures, I thought, "Wow - she looks great!" You are very inspirational!!
Invest in a good pair of boots, you'll have them for a long time. Thanks for the compliments.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful, K!
ReplyDelete