I worked on the kitchen this past weekend, while my husband was busy working outside of the house.
1)new hardware installed, all cabinets & drawers purged. 3 giant bags to be donated.
So after a lot of work, I treated myself to a couple new wardrobe pieces
2) sorry if it looks fuzzy.. not me, the computer.
New pants for the summer, in a smaller size.. Light Weigh, has been working.
3)
4) Cousins, when the red-head was in town last month, we took my niece & nephews for pictures.
5) Daffodils are blooming in my backyard, that means Spring is soon to come. Well after a little snow arriving tonight. Possibility that we will break a record tonight, most snow in one season.
Visit Stephanie at Blessed to Be for more .Little Happies
You won't regret it..




Snow, snow, go away! I hope it's a light dusting, if that!!
ReplyDeleteThe new hardware looks lovely! You must be excited to have it all finished and cook the first meal in your sparkly new kitchen!!
Thanks for the kind shout out at the end there!! :)
Hooray for cleaning out! We've been purging a lot, too!
ReplyDeleteWe got some snow yesterday too...that is great that you dropped a size...I am working on that myself..haven't gone clothes shopping yet.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you didn't get too much snow! It's time for Spring already!
ReplyDelete