Thursday, February 26, 2015
FCP training
Hello Blog-o-sphere
There is a fellow blogger Conceiving Hope who has signed up to become an FCP (Fertility Care Practioner) . If you aren't familiar with Creighton/NaPro/ Fertility Care you can visit fertilitycare for more information .
If you fellow Creighton and IF ladies, can spare anything to help fund her training. UPDATE: She has applied for a scholarship, and was granted $1000, she still needs to cover $4000 to make the training happen. She has a "Donate" button located on the right side of her blog, if you are able, please do so. She's put some updates in the com box of how much has been raised so far.
This blogger, is always willing to pray for you or take your intentions, hit her up in the "contact me" link. How great is that..
I want you all to know that this post was unsolicited by this blogger, I am posting, because I truly believe training to become a FCP is a gift. Not all of us possess that gift, I know I myself, could not go thru the grueling training, nor devote the proper time to that mission. When I see someone that I truly believe will make a difference in other peoples lives, I firmly believe we need to support them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing this!! So, so appreciated! HERE is the post where I linked to some information about our journey, the fundraising, and God has a big bulldozer for obstacles on this path. We're also posting regular updates on where we are with funding. We are definitely praying for all of those supporting us in prayer and donations. If you'd like us to include you in our nightly prayers, just send me a message using THIS contact form.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for following along on our journey and for being such a good friend in supporting us, Lucky!! <3
$274.93 out of the $4,000 raised so far....and we're doing everything we can to try and earn our way to this training. I'm currently dog-sitting and house-sitting to try and earn extra cash.
DeleteOne important detail I will be sharing on the blog soon is that I was fired during my last miscarriage for taking bereavement leave. We were told that our child did not "qualify as an immediate family member". That's one of our big motivations to pursue this FCP training. Thank you to everyone keeping us in prayer and to all the contributors. We are indebted to you for your support.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete