Thursday, October 23, 2014

What's on your dinner plate.

So with my special diet, I've found a couple of meals that work out well & i can palate. 

Here is one


This or variations of, are consumed 2/3 times a week. 

My secrets to make it doable during the work week.  Veggies, I purchase a veggie tray ( everything is cut, and I can steam or eat raw very easily. ) I find it well worth the value/time spent cleaning veggies. 
The salmon I purchase a take & bake package at costco, the pieces are more than a serving should be, so their 3 pieces turns into 6 meals for me.
I cut them up & make foil steam bags & freeze  so I just have to pop one in the oven when I get home.  The take & bake comes with dill & basil pesto sauce. I also have a serving of brown rice. 

I have different various veggies each night. 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Those are some great ideas for saving time and eating healthier food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea to save time and eat healthier. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. can u descibe a foil steambag and how to make it.

    ReplyDelete