Friday, October 10, 2014

Survived!!!

 Woo Hoo!! 

Survived the big meeting. Well as I'm writing I'm sitting in the lobby waiting for the last hour to pass, before everyone hops on the bus to the airport. 


There were a lot of late nights and a lot of early mornings. But not being able to drink helped a lot. 

Also on the good news front. I got my first fasting blood sugar "in range" while gone!! I was super happy about that. 

I didn't do a good job of testing after every meal, but my doc told me worry about eating healthy, if I didn't it would show in the numbers I did test!! He said don't stress about every stinking #... 
Fasting in the morning is the biggest concern to them. 


I also came out of the closet to fellow employees while gone. Well when you don't drink at one function it's the first assumption. 2nd day of no drinking u got explaining to do. One SVP kept trying to touch peanut after that #awkward. 

Canada on the left, US on the right.  Proud to say I made it thru the boat cruise without any Zofran ..



It was very strange being a sober one for a change. I remember a lot of what went on, where most have no recollection.  ( stories for another day) 

No comments:

Post a Comment