My main purpose was to get the free car seat inspection. Check. That went smooth. He was kinda shocked at all the tweets that have to be done.
We went into get some freebies, sign up for the drawings. Big mistake. The First Lady who greeted us from the hosptial said " it's so nice grandparents are coming to the fair" i.e. "Us"
We were said that another booth. Omg!! I don't feel, nor think I look that old. I will admit I turn 40 in 3 months, but no grey, no wrinkles, don't know why these people would say that. Wonder what they might think when the grandparents have the kid. To be honest. I still don't look pregnant. But still no excuse for those comments.
We took advantage of a moms to mom sale, at the church next to the hosptial. We got there an hour before it closed, so we got some good deals.
++ my fav outfit from today++
The only thing we did not get were enough newborn, clothes. Very little to pick from in the boys dept.
Girl clothes outweighed boys 3 to 1.


What!? I can't believe they assumed you were the grandparents.
ReplyDeleteThat striped sweater is super cute :-)
Yeah, I agree with Katie! I can't believe that either!! But it looks like you got some great loot out of your trip there!
ReplyDeleteWOW, so ticked for you! What a rude thing to say...but I can't say I'm shocked, because people can be so thoughtless (though you do not look like a grandparent AT ALL, let me just say)! Love that you scored some good deals though!
ReplyDelete