Thursday, October 30, 2014

Heed the warning.

My husband complained tonight about his siblings & the group texts again

It first got really annoying around Christmas 2013, I wrote about it here and here.


Really how do you reason with stupid people that knowing that their kid pooped on the potty today, is not the reason for a group text, or your husbands sister in law's cousin had a kid. .. OMG.

Thank goodness I threw enough of a fit they erased my name from the list.. for good.. But he is getting to that season, where he works really funky hours & their texts at all times of the day & night about ridiculous things needs to stop.

I tried talking to his parents, but that went no where.

Wits end with SIL's .

This is why hubs is waiting as long as possible to tell about Peanut.. Which may be after he's born as far as he is concerned.  His sisters are so self-absorbed.




No comments:

Post a Comment