I will be lighting 3 candles tonight..
Twin "B" June , 2013
Samuel ( Sammy ) December 26, 2012
Remembering my little guys today, is harder for me than remembering them on their individual loss days. You ask why?
I feel that remembering all 3 at one time, is a lot on the heart. Heavy heart today, for my little guys.
Here are the blog posts when I wrote about each loss.
Andrews twin, I saw on my first ultrasound, but he had stopped progressing at 8-9 weeks, they called him a vanishing twin, so their was no medical internvention needed.
Andrew was a lot harder on me, because he was far enough along at 21 weeks, that I had just started to feel him flutter inside. Much different than a miscarriage, I had to go thru delivery, I held his little body. Unlike the fruit pictures of gestation. Andrew was 13" long.. A lot bigger than the banana he was supposed to be and he weighed just under 1 pound. ( don't see many 1 pound bananas ). He was too small for the the traditional newborn attire they normally would have dressed him in, but the hospital had small outfits that were handmade by groups of ladies. The nurse picked out a blue outfit to dress him in & brought him back into us all cleaned up. Everything was perfectly formed on him.



Beautiful. So sorry about your boys. I'm sure they are in Heaven praying hard for their mama today.
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie.
DeleteThinking of you and praying for you today.
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle, thinking of you & Gregory today too.
DeleteLovely and touching post K. I am so very sorry for your losses. I hope our little ones are playing together on the big heavenly playground!
ReplyDelete